01 April 2018
Rules for participation in the drawing of 3 rounds for two in the Dutch Disneyland April 22, 2018
1.In the period of the action, from April 2, 2018 to April 22, 2018 until 15:00 when shopping in boutiques outlet-town "Manufaktura" for the amount of 1000 UAH (when making a one-time purchase), the buyer has the right to take part in the drawing .
2. When making a one-time purchase (one check) for more than 1000 UAH made during the promotion, the buyer receives 1 (one) Participant's Card.
3. The buyer has the right to present a cash or commodity check (corresponding to the above conditions) at the registration desk located in the Atrium premises and
get a membership card.
4. The received Participant's card must be registered at the registration desk. To do this, the buyer must fill in the Card fields, divide the Participant's Card into two parts (along the tear-off line) and lower the coupon's tear-off part into a special transparent box (drum).
5. The raffle is conducted randomly from the total number of tear-off halves handed over to the beginning of the draw. Cards with an individual number placed in the drum.
6. Cash and commodity checks can be exchanged for coupons daily from April 2, 2018 to April 21, 2018 from 10:00 to 20:00 hours, April 22, 2018 to 15:00.
7. The participant's card gives the right to participate in the drawing.
8. The rally will be held on April 22, 2018 at 16:00 on the territory of the outlet-town "Manufaktura".
9. To receive the prize, it is necessary to keep and present a receipt for purchase, a tear-off part of the Participant's Card and an identity document.
10. The participant of the lottery has no right to transfer the Participant's card to receive a prize on it in case of a prize, including the transmitted identity document. The participant of the lottery must attend the drawing personally!
11. Each participant of the drawing has the right to receive only one prize, provided that he meets the requirements specified in these rules of participation in the lottery.
12. The lottery participant is not entitled to claim the monetary equivalent of the winnings.
Details of the action, the rules of its conduct, timing, place and procedure for obtaining them can be found on the phone: 044 200 99 09; 096 914 16 03
*The Participants of the Promotion are not recognized and can not participate in it by the owners and employees of the Organizer / Customer or representatives of tenants (including, but not limited to: brand owners and service staff of the shopping malls), as well as direct members of their families. Direct family members are understood as spouses or husbands, children, parents, brothers or sisters, grandparents, grandchildren, other dependents or guardians, and persons who have a direct relationship with the employees of the Organizer / Customer of the Promotion, tenants of the TC.