27 June 2017
Ivan Kupala's holiday - we renew our traditions together!
On July 8 and 9, Outlet Town "Manufaktura" invites you to a bright holiday of youth, love, fun and warmth - Ivan Kupala! For you we will restore the best centuries-old Ukrainian traditions of unity with nature and give a good mood !!!
Immerse into the atmosphere of the festive event will help the rich program of the event:
- decorating the Kupala tree with colored ribbons and fragrant summer flowers, while making the most cherished wishes!
- weaving of the Kupala wreaths - a symbol of happiness
- free creative workshops for the production of dolls-motanki - Ukrainian folk dolls, a symbol of feminine wisdom and cares for a house of fragrant herbs
- healing with herbs from "Molfarki"
- Wash with morning dew, which will give everyone health and preserve beauty
- Painting lessons from a professional artist. Draw a fern - a traditional emblem of the holiday
- ethno-fair of folk artists: original Ukrainian clothes, women's accessories and jewelry, natural cosmetics, books, landscape sculptures and much more.
- delicious flavored herbal teas and delicious traditional Kupala dishes
- musical performance from the Ukrainian creative team "Theater Pralnya". Live sound!
We are waiting for you on July 8th and 9th, from 12 till 19 o'clock in the outlet of the town "Manufaktura" at the address: Obukhivske shosse, 2.